Our new product list includes;
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Dry needling
- Cupping Therapy
- Movement, Mobility and Flexibility Training
- Chronic Pain Management
- Pre and Post Surgery Management
- Joint Taping
All accompanied with a bespoke, comprehensive rehabilitation plan devised by governed, post graduate qualifies professionals.
Treating chronic and acute injuries such as:
- Neck and Back pain
- Shoulder pain and Stiffness
- Hip and knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Neuromuscular Conditions
- Sporting injuries
If you are suffering from an injury or aches and pain, we are now offering a comprehensive Initial Assessment and Treatment £70 (1 hour) including:
- An in depth assessment to determine the cause/causes of the injury
- Education about your injury and the rehab journey
- Specific treatment to manage pain and improve function
- Bespoke rehabilitation programme to facilitate strength and recovery
- External session support
Continued sessions £60 (45min)
- Reassessment of injury
- Continued treatment to manage pain and function
- Progressive home exercise programme
- Maintained external support
You can have treatment next to your personal training. Constant communication between rehab and PT staff means you can still be working towards your goals whilst managing your injury.
We have a team of highly qualified therapists with different specialist fields, meaning when you book into Complete Rehab, you will be personally allocated the best practitioner for your needs.
After the initial assessment, you continued sessions will be specific to your requirements. Whether that be more time managing pain and emotional support, improving dysfunctions through manual therapy and exercise, or increasing movement capacity through integrated rehab and personal training and finally sports specific rehabilitation.
You can still book in for soft tissue massage, aiding with recovery from exercise, improving joint and muscle function
Half hour – £35
Hour – £60
Our on-site physiotherapist brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the clinic.
Initial Appointment – £80 (45min)
Continued – £55 (30min)